Friday, May 3, 2013

EMO!


You are about to meet my friend EMO! Her real name is Erin, but it freaks me out when people call her that. I was so blessed to spend 3 years of my college softball experience with her right by my side and even more blessed that we have stayed in touch since she graduated and moved back to Illinois.
I don't know what I would do without my wonderful friend. If we go a day without talking it freaks me out!

What I love about Emo:
- She is so sweet and caring.
- We have the same hobbies. We both love softball and crafting!
- She has put in so much effort to stay in touch with me and it's meant the world to me.


I cannot wait to move to Illinois in hopes that this sweetie pie will be there also! I love her so so much and I'm so thankful she is my best friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment