Friday, May 31, 2013

Home.

my weekend in pictures:

This is my bestest friend from high school! She is such a doll and we had an awesome weekend together. It made me
miss home a lot and jus hanging with her and talking with her- so thankful for our time together.


Crazy girls:) 

Hanging out with these girls from high school was so much fun. It is SO refreshing to see girls from high school who don't care who you were then but want to get to know you right now. I love people like that and have had to say bye to friends in the past who expect me to be the same I was in high school- and I'm not about that life and don't want to be. 



I also spent some really special time with my daddy this weekend. My momma was out of town and he made my sis and I breakfast both mornings and made me and Emily dinner one night. He just spends so much time making us feel loved and I appreciate it so much!! 



This is sweetie Peyton! His mommy is so sweet and I am so thankful for time to hang out and talk this week. I got to see what she's doing with her life! She showed me her new garden and it's so cool! We don't see each other enough because I'm running like crazy between Des Moines and Kearney and she has a family of her own now, but when we do get to catch up it is so perfect.  


This weekend really made me appreciate what I have at 'home' and how Kearney will always be my home. It's the place I grew up, fell in love, and met some amazing people. It will always have that special place in my heart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment