Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer plans x2

When one door closes, another door opens and I am so thankful the door to SUMMER has been opened! See ya snow! 

This summer you will find me:

Coaching- I am the assistant coach for the 9th grade softball team at Ankeny High School in Iowa! I am so so excited for this opportunity! I love seeing younger girls play this game and have the passion for the game. I am so blessed to have an awesome head coach with me, who has also played college softball. I am half way done with my first week and love it already, and don't mind the tan skin either :). I can't wait for games to start- already next week! 

Nannying- I have been a nanny for the same family since last August and I LOVE it! I currently watch a 9 month old and almost 2 year old! When I watch them on Friday nights I also have a 4 year old! I am so thankful for this family and love seeing the parents love each other and love their kids. I definitely see God shine through them. So glad I get to stay with them until I graduate from Drake! 

Tutoring- I just recently got a job where I will be tutoring a little boy heading into first grade. I will mainly focus on reading and writing! I am always looking for tutoring jobs. They are easy to find, easy to plan, and easy to tutor since I have had four years of education on how to do so! 

I will also be spending as much time possible with family and friends back home:) I already have a wedding, baby shower, and wedding reception that I get to attend! 


This summer you will find Conrad:

Working out- Conrad is getting ready for his last football season this coming fall! For those of you from home, he plays at William Jewell this year!!! He is spending a lot of his summer training and getting in awesome shape to prepare for season. 

Working- He is also working Monday- Friday on the fix it crew at Truman with his football teammates!

Training- Conrad is training a local eighth grade boy. He is the first QB client for Alliance! Conrad helps him with his football skills, nutrition, and helping him to be a man who knows and loves God. 

Camp- He is also making a trip to Illinois in July to put on a camp for Alliance with Jack!  It will be for kids in the Aurora, IL  area and they are partnering with a local homeless shelter there. This is an awesome kick off to the great things to come from these two men and Alliance Sports Performance. 

HAPPY SUMMER! 



No comments:

Post a Comment