Monday, May 6, 2013

KEL!

I don't even know where to begin with Kelli. She gets me like no one else does in this world. Even Conrad! Conrad can support me even when he doesn't understand my tactics, but Kelli understands why I do what I do and is all for it! I had the pleasure of living with Kelli sophomore year of college and it was so interesting. We had some of the best times of my life and since them we have become amazing friends. We both love working out and have a passion for teaching. We like bad food and love laughing.


Kelli is getting ready to follow her dreams and move to Colorado. She has a teaching job there that starts next school year and I am so proud of her! It seems crazy that we are ready to move into the real world but she inspires me by how she is chasing her dreams. I can't wait to visit this sweetie and see what her new life has in store, and I'm so glad that even though she is moving we will always stay friends.  


No comments:

Post a Comment