Sunday, May 5, 2013

Macie:)

And the award for the most improved friendship goes to----
Macie and Sam!

Coming into freshman year, Macie and I didn't hit it off. But one beautiful summer and a glorious week and a half spent in the taco stand with this beauty was all this friendship needed and the rest is history. But for real- Macie needed someone to help work in her family's taco shop. I volunteered. We both were nervous heading into that weekend and I know neither one of us expected it to bring us together like it did. I am SO thankful for those brutal eleven days in the hot as hell taco stand.
Macie is so important to me I can't even put it into words. She is always there to listen to me and support me. We get each other, especially when it comes to softball. I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. So thankful for a crazy person like her to have in my life. I love our sleepovers and our talks in the outfield. They are memories I will cherish forever.
I am so glad this girl will be by my side on my wedding day!


No comments:

Post a Comment