Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day weekend :)

This weekend was so much fun,
very refreshing, and not long enough- as usual. 

Saturday was such a fun day! 
I started it off shopping with my sister and the best Maid of honor there is. We went to Target, JcPenneys, and Tj Maxx in search of possible engagement shoot outfits. I was really looking for a fabulous high low dress. I found exactly what I was looking for! 


See this beauty?! It looks even better on, I love how the bottom is see through. Now close your eyes and picture this in a beautiful field next to a handsome man. Yep, had to buy it. It made me feel romantic and that's exactly what I was going for. 
We got a few other items including a new eye shadow palette that I am obsessed with!

I think it is made for hazel eyes and since I have hazel/green eyes and since there was silver AND purple I knew it was a must! 

Saturday night Conrad and I went to a FABULOUS wedding to celebrate the love of two very amazing people and I have to say I left the wedding feeling inspired to become a better person. The couple's love was undeniable and so apparent throughout the night and their friends spoke so highly of them and the love they show others. Jesus was shining through them. 

It was so fun to have a special night with this man, since time together is always so limited. Then we finished off our weekend together Sunday morning with a fun engagement shoot at the high school football field and a local waterfall. It was cool to journey back for a few hours and I can't wait to see the pictures that come!

I spent the rest of the weekend with my sweet sister. 

We spent the majority of the weekend convincing people we weren't crying, that in fact our allergies were beating us up. I hate how far apart we are and this weekend just made our relationship so much stronger. I love the fact that after a few rough 'sister fighting' years, we get along so much better and both cherish what we have. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment