Monday, May 6, 2013

Bri.

After Conrad and I strut down the aisle we will pack up our bags, enjoy a honeymoon, and then move our new life to the wonderful state of Illinois. This has been a hard concept for my to grasp, just leaving my family, but I am SO excited to start my own family with Conrad. (no, not kids yet! just us two) There is no better way to do that then by moving to a state and starting an adventure together.

Nothing eases my heart more than knowing I already have a friend there. Her name is Brianna:) She dates Conrad's business partner, Jack! I just think so highly of Jack and I knew his girlfriend would be awesome, but I had no idea how awesome.

She is dramatic, just like me. She loves The Lord, just like me. She is a nanny, just like me. We love our men. Love our jobs. Love nights in with movies and junk food. and I can't wait to be in Illinois with her!!! She already makes my heart happy and adds so much to my life and I am so thankful for how fast our friendship has progressed, and I know God's hand was in on it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment