Monday, May 6, 2013

lynn:)

Have you ever been placed in a situation where you just need your friend so bad? This happens frequently with Lindsey for me. She has so many character traits that I don't have and that I need in my life, and I'm thankful that I can have them through her.

She is rational, calm, cool, and collected. All of which i am not. She is so much fun and down to earth. I love what she adds to my life and definitely need her to stick around. We have been friends since freshman year and have lived together for two years now. I have had the pleasure of watching her fall in love and it has been so amazing! She has done long distance for so long and to see her and J's relationship thrive through all of that is such an inspiration. I am so glad I have had her by my side through softball considering we have been through a lot of the same things. She is a blessing to be around.
I am thankful for my Lynn! I am def gonna enjoy her rational and purposeful thoughts on my wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment