Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mommy Meagan

We met in high school and enjoyed choir class together where we spent a lot of time texting our men behind our music sheets. She has been my friend through so much and for so long. 
Now introducing Meagan!



You might be wondering why this post is named Mommy Meagan, but lets hope you pieced it together. Meagan and her husband (so cool) Luke welcomed their little man Peyton into the world this February. and yes Luke is the man she was texting behind her music sheets ;). They started dating in high school and haven't looked back. It is really cool to have a friend who still dates their high school love, just like me! Meagan and Luke got married last August and I was honored to be Meagan's Maid of honor. It was such an awesome experience. She was the most laid back bride and it made for a really enjoyable weekend.
Meagan and I are really quite different. In fact, I would say we are opposites, although we still get along! There are things we don't see eye to eye on but it's nice to have a friend like this in your life! She balances me out and provides me a different view on things and for that I am extremely thankful!


Some of my favorite memories:
- High school choir class and summers
- Her beautiful outdoor summer wedding.
- Seeing her walk down the aisle (tears!)
- When she called me to tell me she was pregnant. I will never forget this day and I don't think the smile left my face all day.
-The first time I got to see Meagan with Peyton.

She is just a really cool person and I am SO proud of the woman, wife, and mommy she has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment