Monday, April 1, 2013

FSIL Sadie.


See this beauty? This is my future sister in law, although I already consider her a sister. :)
She goes to Truman State and is the same age as my sissy!
Dating Conrad I became a part of such a wonderful family and I am so blessed to have Sadie in my life.
She is such a cool cool person!


Things I love to do with Sadie:
-watch football games 
-laugh
-talk about Toms

-wish I had her style


This girl has the most contagious laugh I have ever heard. Every time I am around her I am cracking up. She is so unique and not afraid to be herself and I admire her so much. I was so excited to ask her to be a bridesmaid and so thankful that she is a part of my bridal party and now a part of my family. I love sisters! I can't wait to see where life takes her and I love seeing her grow in her faith.




No comments:

Post a Comment