Sunday, April 7, 2013

Smoopieeeee


Meet my smoopie, Emily! 


I am so thankful for this sweet little best friend, Emily. We became friends in middle school and have been through so much together and so much has happened in our lives since we have been friends. We have grown so much since the high school days and there is no one else I would rather experience all of that with. She has been so supportive of Conrad and I, and such a good friend to both of us.

She is sassy and sweet and has some southern in her. She loves animals and appreciates her family. We love our small hometown and loved spending our Friday nights at the football field.


My favorite things to do with Em:
-- Sonic drinks!
-- afternoons at the pool
--Talking about our faith 
-- calling each other and just talking


I am so proud of her and how much she has accomplished already in a short time. I admire that she is always wanting to follow her dreams. There is nothing more I want to do then support her and her man and all life brings them. I just know God has such good plans for them. I love watching Em grow in life and seeing her grow in her faith. Thankful for a friend like her and can't wait to have her by my side on my wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment