Monday, April 22, 2013

Cousin love

Cousins are friends you are lucky enough to be born with. I am EXTREMELY blessed to have a cousin my age and have been so lucky to grow up with her.

Meet Janey!



Janey and I were born about a month and a half apart and we have grown up together and it has been so awesome. I got the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in Janey's wedding this past summer and it was seriously so much fun and very emotional. It is so cool to know someone your whole life and see them that happy! It was an amazing and humbling experience.

Janey is now happily married and her little family is growing. :) I love knowing that she is happy with her life and it is so awesome to see her life falling into place perfectly.

Some of my favorite memories with my family involve summers spent at our lake house laughing and loving life. We have been there for each other through so much and it makes me happy to know I have a lifetime friend in Janey. Definitely a blessing to be born so close together. I am very happy that Janey will be next to me on my wedding day!



No comments:

Post a Comment