Monday, July 15, 2013

Illinois trip

Conrad and I both agree that these days we spent in Illinois is definitely high up there on our list of best times ever. We had great time together, with a sweet couple, and really growing closer to The Lord.

^I spent the majority of my trip with this beauty! I am so blessed with how God has worked in this friendship. We have become such great friends and really quick. We talk everyday and we just have so much in common and it was so nice to dedicate a few days to our friendship and just get good quality time in. We have already been talking about when we can see each other next.


^We got free slushies with my favorite little family. :)



 


^We crafted out hearts out! I made the frame on the left, that will eventually have handles and be a tray! Bri made those awesome flower balls out of wiffle balls and fake flowers.  It was so easy and turned out beautifully. Notice the branches? Yep they're real, we really don't want to talk about how many bugs are hanging out in her room right now. 

^I am not okay with how I didn't get a picture with my best friend Emo. I am so thankful I got to see her and spend a few hours with her! She took me to Ikea and we drooled over future housing stuff that we 'need'.


^She also made me these! They are chalkboard wine bottles and I can write whatever I want on them. Definitely gonna be using these in our future home/apartment/box under the bridge.


^ I spent a day with Bri and this sweet little man at the water park and just hanging out.

^We got ready for an awesome date night!


^Bri found a groupon for this awesome sushi restaurant where we got our food 50% off and it was amazing! We then went to starbucks, home goods, and finished our night at the theater watching EPIC. It is an animated movie, but basically the gospel. It was incredible and we all loved it. And who doesn't love looking at this handsome man dressed up all night. ;)

^Best friends :)


 

















^Some of my favorite time was spent in the car with this man. We danced, sang, prayed, laugh, slept, and stopped for too many bathroom breaks. 

  

^We ended the trip back home celebrating my cousin and her new husband! I had so much fun dancing and hanging out with my family. It is so nice and refreshing to see them and catch up with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment