Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend catch up!

This weekend = pure joy 

^Not even an hour after I got home the UPS guy rang out doorbell and I recieved an amazing and encouraging package. I just keep going through it and loving it. More on that in the next post. 


^Saturday was the first day in a while I have been able to just hang out with this handsome fiance I have. He is just the sweetest and greeted me at the door with a rose. SWOON. We then tried out a new sushi place in the town over, which we devoured. We even tried the raw kind and liked it, even though we are mostly fried sushi people.





^See those two adorbs people? YEP! That is Bridesmaid Emily and my handsome friend Jeremy! These are my high school friends, and I am SO thankful that we have continued to stay friends through life. I love seeing Jeremy, it always feels like no time has passed. Conrad and I got to meet a group of hs friends this weekend to celebrate a friend that passed away two years ago. It is so cool to see how brings everyone together and I was so humbled to be able to catch up with them. I also got to see one of my friends, who is moving in August to explore an awesome grad school and try life out of Missouri, it was so awesome to see her before she leaves. 



^ SEE THAT? That is the beauty tux we rented for Conrad and his groomsman this weekend. Each guy will be sporting the colored tie that the gal next to them will have on.  I had so much fun picking out the guys attire with Conrad and it just made me even more excited to walk down the aisle in 200 days to this stud groom!



^Last but not least, got to see this beautiful niece of mine for a little bit before heading back to Des Moines. I cannot believe she is almost 5 months old!





No comments:

Post a Comment