Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trying new things in the blogworld

I recently followed this blog called Wifessionals. What drew me to this page was the box exchange that they put on. details here- http://www.wifessionals.com/p/cara-box-exchange.html

To make a long post short:
- They assign a theme for the month.
-You sign up.
-They pair you with another blogger.
-You get to know each other.
-Send a box to your partner based on the theme and what she would like.

This has been such an awesome experience. You actually get to get to know TWO people in a month. I was  assigned to send a box to Aislinn. She is the sweetest 20 year old college student. She was the best first match because we are very similar! 

Then I got the chance to talk to Dawn! She is the blogger who will send me my box later this month and I am so excited. I just can't wait to receive some awesome snail mail. More on her later ;) But for now visit her blog and check it out. She is so awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! You are pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice getting to know you too! I'm sure we will keep in contact through blogging!

    ReplyDelete