Monday, March 18, 2013

Pick one color? NAHHHH


When picking a color scheme we weren't really sure what we wanted to do. We knew we liked blue and gray together, but eventually decided that it is too soft for us. We wanted something that highlighted who we were as a couple. I love weddings that have black in them, but again not enough color. 
We knew rainbow was too 'rainbow' for us, but liked the idea of many colors thrown together.
So multi- colored it was!

Our Pinspiration below!

love the top picture of the dresses
I liked the pictures of the color bridesmaids dresses that I found on Pinterest, but knew I didn't just want to stick to the classic rainbow colors. The picture above was okay, but too much primary action for me.

Cool rainbow wedding.  I like how the flowers match each dress. Not sure I would do this but it's cool! Oh, and that's a lot of bridesmaids!
I wanted a mix of bold, pastel, and primary colors all thrown together. Kind of like the color scheme above!


I wasn't sure if this would work or we could pull it off. So it was time to play around with the color swatches. We needed 10 colors that all worked together well. 
YES I said 10.


Hang on, bridesmaid dress and color scheme revealed coming next!






No comments:

Post a Comment