Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Will you....?


One of the first things I did was put together my fab group of girls who I wanted to be my bridesmaids.
But since we are in the Pinterest era, I had to find a cute way to ask my girlies. 
So here it is!
I found this adorable template (hinting at our color scheme) and knew it was meant to be!



The day, the dress, the bride, the groom, the joy, the tears, will all come soon.
Professing true love to my husband to be
with my family and friends all watching me.
There is just one more thing that needs to be...
I need you standing there next to me.
I couldn't say "I do" without YOU!
Will you be my bridesmaid?


I shipped a few off in the mail, and hand delivered the rest with a hand written note explaining how much our friendship means to me and why they HAVE to be in my wedding party. ;)
I must have been pretty convincing because they all said yes!

Schottel Story party of 11 girls coming at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment