Saturday, March 2, 2013

Glass and Sass


SEE THIS BEAUTY?!
This is it. The place where I will walk down the aisle to my handsome groom!
Not the best picture, considering I am driving by, but it is so beautiful!

It is nestled on an ugly highway in the middle of land. One thing I have learned about Conrad is that he is in love with fields. It only adds to the perfection that our church is sitting in the middle of a large flat field. 

When you walk in the front door there is a small entryway and then you are greeted with a HUGE glass wall. This is the view from the altar. 

I am obsessed with the glass wall. You can see right into the sanctuary, and I just think the it adds so much fun!
The wedding coordinator that helps out with the weddings at this church is FABULOUS. She is young, fun, and is willing to help us with whatever we need. She wants this day to be ours. and I 100% know it will represent us as a couple.
The picture below shows the view from right inside the glass wall. the Middle aisle is the one on the left.



The convenience of this place couldn't be better. It is 4 minutes away from my house, good thing, in case something gets forgotten. 

Every time I drive by this beauty I just get so excited. It is a stepping stone to begin our future together!






No comments:

Post a Comment