Monday, February 11, 2013

Things.

People. Places. and lastly- Things.

Things I love.

My bible. 
This book is everything I need in life. Sometimes I think if there was a fire and I had to escape I would grab my bible and run. Weird that I think that? Maybe. Welcome to the mind of Samantha. 
This is a life plan. There are so many answers to life in this book and its all I need.


Skype.
Yes that is my sweet lil niece Finley Joy. She is being a glow worm sleepy head. But for real. Being away from my family and love for all this long hasn't been easy. I am so thankful for Skype to be able to talk to my family and Conrad a little bit easier. Also add on Facetime- now that I am in the iPhone club.


My Tattoos.
I love these things. I think of Tattoos as a way of art, a way of style, and a way to represent yourself.
My first tattoo was on my side and it says Mema. That is for my grandma that passed away and I will never forget her and love having her name on me at all times. 
My second tattoo is Jeremiah 29:11. This has been such a cool addition to my life. I love sharing with people what Jeremiah 29:11 says. (GO READ IT!) and everyone who sees my tattoo asks. Hello spreading the Gospel! Yes it is on my arm, yes it is public- just how I want my faith to be.

Softball.
I am so thankful to have softball in my life. I only have 4 months left of this wonderful sport, but I will cherish the lifelong memories, friendships, and growth that have occurred because of it. 

Teaching.
This is a packet of lesson plans I will be teaching in a Kindergarten classroom this spring. I love teaching and being in the classroom and learning what it takes to be a teacher. I am so thankful for my education at Drake and the resources and materials we have to help me and my classmates become better teachers. 


These are things that easily came to my mind- there are probably so many more, but this is all for now.

TO COME- Wedding planning details. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment