- Where I grew up and made great friends.
- Where I spent my summers at the pool.
- Where I fell in love.
- Where I spent my Friday nights at the football field cheering on my quarterback.
- Where I wore purple and gold as much as I could.
- Where I was a member of the State Championship Softball team.
Des Moines, Iowa
- Where I branched out from everything I have ever known.
- Where I decided to follow my dreams and play college softball.
- Where I joined a team of 15 girls who will forever hold a place in my heart.
- Where I have learned the hardest lessons of my life.
- Where I have grown as a future educator.
- Where I have learned to be forgiving.
- Where I have found a sense of being, and identity.
- Where God captured my heart.
- Where my true love, best friend, and fiance resides.
- Where I spend my weekends in the fall.
- Where I wear my #14 jersey.
- Where I lose my voice from cheering so loud.
- Where I have felt a home away from home.
- Where I had my first date with Conrad at Chilis.
- Where almost 6 years later he got down on his knee and asked my hand in Marriage.
- Where we will tie the knot in 341 days!
Read this blog and follow the journey that Conrad and I are about to embark on with the end of our college athletic careers, graduating college, wedding planning, and packing up our lives and moving to Illinois.
Follow my Pinterest.