Wednesday, November 4, 2015

23&24

l
How far along: 23&24 weeks pregnant.

Total weight gain: 14lbs! WHEW big gain since the last update.

Maternity clothes? Absolutely!

Sleep: Off and on. So much better this past week. We have been in bed by 8:30 during the week and that is really helping us stay energized through out the days.

Best moment this week: Hearing sweeties heartbeat! We had an appointment and they said weight gain and belly measurement is all on pace and everything is looking good.

Miss Anything? I would love to stuff my face with some serious raw sushi.

Cravings/Aversions: I have been having milkshakes with bananas or fruit in them to help with my leg cramps, and its an easy (and delicious) way to get my fruit in since I struggle eating it.

Symptoms: heartburn! calf cramps. rings still on. still have an innie belly button- barely!

Looking forward to:

No comments:

Post a Comment