Tuesday, October 20, 2015

21&22

How far along: 21 & 22 weeks

Total weight gain: not sure, last appointment was up 7. 

Maternity clothes? All day everyday

Sleep: Sleep has gotten better during the last few days!

Best moment this week: So many people have got to feel baby kick and I just love it. Baby is moving so much especially after dinner. We even got it on video which was so cool! 

Miss Anything? Walking fast! I am a fast walker and I have had to slow down a lot to be more comfortable. Oh how God is using this to come after my heart.

Cravings/Aversions: Water! I can't get enough water.

Symptoms: Calf cramps every night! I got a nasty cold this week, but thankfully it only lasted a few days. Indigestion. 

Gender prediction: Girl? Boy? We have no idea. Depends on the day. We have had dreams of both and Conrad said yesterday he thinks it is a girl for some reason. Time will tell. :) I am not sure if I feel anything, but can picture a boy or girl coming into our life and making it sweeter.

Weird stuff: Guys my belly button is  looking super weird and almost flat now.  rings are still on for now! 

Looking forward to: Babymoon next weekend 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment