Monday, November 23, 2015

27&28

How far along: 27&28 weeks

Total weight gain: 18lbs!

Sleep: off and on, can't complain much still getting enough sleep and haven't been too tired!  I wake up at 4AM every day, but have been able to fall back asleep for the most part. 

Best moment this week: Finding out our sweet baby is a GIRL!! 

Miss Anything? I miss laying on my tummy and back to sleep. 

Cravings/Aversions: milkshakes or smoothies!

Symptoms: heartburn, tired-sore restless legs. lightening crotch (sorry), rib pain and upper back pain. 

Looking forward to: continue setting up our nursery! 

We had our 27 week appointment with the glucose test, the rhogam shot, and T-dap vaccination. About 30 minutes after finishing the glucose orange drink I began feeling really dizzy and overheated and ended up getting an ice pack from the sweet nurse that took my blood and after that I felt a lot better. 
They asked some questions about movements and based on my answers they decided to hook me up to the monitor to watch her for a bit and everything looked fine. I even had a small contraction while on the monitor which was really cool to see.

The doctors called and said I passed the glucose test but my other tests came back and I'm anemic so now on iron supplements and b-12 and C vitamins in addition to my prenatal.  We are now on to our appointments every 2 weeks!

also still so thankful I have been able to pop my back and get some relief- I am dreading the day when I am not able to do that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment