Friday, December 18, 2015

31&32 weeks

How far along: 31&32 weeks. 

Total weight gain: 29lbs. no weight gain the past two weeks. 

Maternity clothes? yes! 

Sleep: still going good, up around 3 every night with baby girl moving. Some nights I'll go back to sleep right away other nights it takes a few hours. Lately been up around midnight to pee also.  

Best moment this week: baby has become even more active and I can watch her just roll around my tummy and it's so fun to see. Maternity pictures!

Miss Anything? tummy sleeping

Cravings/Aversions: have not wanted Chinese food this whole pregnancy and still don't. I have been wanting waffles or pancakes with syrup a lot. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, tingling on upper right side of tummy, first Braxton hicks contractions, rib/upper back pain. Can barely see/reach my feet. 

Looking forward to: Resting! We are finally done traveling for the holidays and I'm excited for the upcoming weeks of nesting and relaxing to come before baby arrives. 

 21. 


32!


No comments:

Post a Comment