Friday, September 25, 2015

13 & 14 weeks

How far along: 13 and 14 weeks





Total weight gain: Haven't weighed myself since last doctors appointment

Maternity clothes? Heck yes I love them! Just ordered a few new pairs of pants from Old Navy. Still fitting into my regular jeans, just using the hair tie trick to keep them buttoned. I also tried the belly band this week and it is AMAZING!

Sleep: A few weird dreams these weeks, but sleeping so great. School started so we are so tired by the end of the day!

Best moment this week: Meeting my new kiddos and seeing my old students. It is so nice to be back in the swing of things. It's also so much fun having Conrad in the same school and we have lunch together and it has just been amazing.

Worst moment this week: Throwing up stuffed crust pizza YUCK & up all night sick one night.

Cravings/Aversions: I really really wanted pink starburst one day at school! Also still loving cottage cheese and tomatoes.

Symptoms: I am feeling good, finally feeling ready to go on nightly walks again with Conrad and grigs. I have hit three buckets of soft toss this week and NO BACK PAIN which is so refreshing!

Looking forward to: seeing my belly continue to grow and finding out the gender soon!  Such a cool and fun process!

No comments:

Post a Comment