Sunday, November 3, 2013

November scramble

With college winding down and the real world knocking on my door it's safe to say I have a lot on my mind. 

In five short weeks I am done student teaching. It has been such a blessing in my life and has provided me a lot of guidance on where I need to be- in the classroom. With that being said I am so ready to be done because of all the exciting things in the next few months  I am so glad I get to spend the next 5 weeks with 3 year olds singing and dancing and with some amazing professionals guiding me. I am going to use the remaining weeks to be a sponge and soak in all the knowledge I can in the remaining weeks. 

The wedding plans are looking mighty fine. Only 69 more days until we tie the knot and we are so excited. I dream about it like 5 times a week and it's constantly on my mind. Invitations will be in the mail this week, honeymoon is booked, I pick up my dress from alterations at the end of November, rehearsal dinner is planned, and ceremony details are being finalized. WE ARE SO PUMPED. 

I am moving away from Des Moines where I have spent the past 4.5 years. It is a weird thing, and it's not so much the town I will miss but the people. I will always be thankful for the greatest friends I have met in this beautiful city and excited to see where the new chapter takes these friendships.  

THINHS HAPPENING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS:
Conrad's senior game
Moving from Des Moines
Finishing student teaching
Graduation
Chicago visit
Mexico
WEDDDINGGGG
Honeymoon 
Moving!

WOW. There are so many fun things coming up and I can't wait to talk about all of them on here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment