Sunday, September 27, 2015

17&18 weeks


It's been a long few weeks, I have been having some distinct sharp pains that were concerning to Conrad and I, and to my doctor so after going through a lot of tests and ultrasounds I was able to get some medicine and it took the pain right away. 

How far along: 17&18 weeks

Total weight gain: 2.5lbs

Maternity clothes? Absolutely!! I am so close to not being able to wear my pre-pregnancy jeans anymore with my bellyband.

Sleep: Getting more uncomfortable as the weeks pass on.

Best moment this week: Pain relief after seeing the doctor! Feeling baby move finally on 9/20 (18 weeks 2 days)

Worst moment this week: The pain and scare that something could be wrong, thankfully baby is so fine and growing like a weed, in fact they said baby is measuring a week ahead- when they told us that Conrad cheered with joy.

Cravings/Aversions: Not really any cravings right now.

Symptoms: Low sharp pelvic pain, round ligament pain, less sleep, sweet baby movements, hair and nails growing so fast!

Looking forward to: 20 week anatomy scan coming up in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment